Monday, October 13, 2008

Soy Fish Fillet with Garlic

A lot of people praise the food I cook and they always say that I have a career in the food business. These feedbacks are music to my ears but never encouraged me to shift to the food industry. I suppose I am not ready or confident enough to pursue that yet. I feel that there are still a lot of things that I should learn. I would like to venture into food carting, catering or putting up a resto when I turn my back on the corporate world. For now, am still happy where and what I am. Hanggang blogging na lng muna.

This is my first time to post about recipes. This doesn't mean I am claiming that I am a pro cook. I am still in the process of learning through endless experiments . . .

Let me share with you one healthy fish recipe - Soy Fish Fillet with Garlic



Procedure:

(1) GARLIC TOPPING: Saute in olive oil 1 mid size garlic head (minced) until golden brown. Set aside.

(2) SAUCE: Heat 1/4 c soy sauce (preferrably kikoman) , 1/4 c water, tbsp sugar and 1 tsp grated ginger in skillet until well mixed. Set aside.

(3) FISH: Steam 1/2 kilo Cream Dory Fillet (fresh or frozen) or any white fish with ginger sticks (arranged in heat resistant plate) for about 20 mins. Pour off accumulated water. Remove ginger sticks.

(4) Pour sauce over fish, top with garlic (including oil) and onion leaves cut diagonally.

No comments: